Features:The Bushmaster 20-inch Predator Upper Receiver is crafted with some of the finest engineering. The heart of the gun fires a dependable extra heavy and buttoned rifled barreol. The 20 inch barrel allows for swift maneuverability. This rifle also features the 1×8 twist.
- Bushmaster 20″ Predator upper receiver barrel assembly
- 20″ flued, extra-heavy and button-rifled barrel
- 1×8″ twist
- 11-degree competition crown
- 1″ diameter heavy profile under the handguard
- Custom-match hybrid chamber capable of accomodating both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington
- Includes bolt, bolt carrier, and charging handle
- Vented tubular aluminum free-float forend with bipod stud
Adapted from the very accurate and successful 24″ Varminter, the Predator Complete Upper Receiver/Barrel Assembly’s 20″ Fluted Extra Heavy Barrel is button rifled 1×8″ to stabilize the heavier 69-77 grain bullets that a predator hunter/caller would choose for bigger varmints and predators. This superb barrel features fluting for increased cooling and weight reduction; an 11 degree competition crown; 1″ diameter heavy profile under the handguard; custom match hybrid chamber with a tighter SAAMI Spec headspace from the shoulder of the chamber to the bolt face, and longer chamber throat or “Leade”.
This Bushmaster Predator Upper Receiver is sold complete with Bolt, Bolt Carrier and Charging Handle to ensure positive lockup between bolt and barrel extension. The Predator Upper also features a Vented Tubular Aluminum Free-Floater Forend with Bipod Stud (free-floats the barrel from the barrel nut forward) and B.M.A.S. 1/2″ Mini-Risers to add scope height for correct sight picture and comfortable cheek weld.